Sponsorship is not just a form of donation; it is a give and take relationship, not solely based on money.
Our sponsors transform lives and strengthen the community by providing us with the means to produce creative and mindful opportunities for people who are looking to transform their lives.
The funds we receive from our sponsors go towards many different items that are much needed for our program, such as:
- art supplies
- composition books for writing and drawing ideas and thoughts
- paints and materials for murals
- tools and ladders
- software programs
- craft and project supplies
- holiday bags for children of parents who face incarceration
- printing of papers for homework assignments and readings
- framing of artwork for exhibition purposes
- refreshments and snacks
- on top of many other noteworthy endeavors!
Through the Brush With the Law program we provide creative opportunities and the means to participate in community projects and public art to people who never typically receive kindness and generosity. Because without showing someone a more positive way, how can we expect change?
- As we continue our program we want to make sure our sponsors know how much we appreciate and thank each and everyone of them. Each organization’s kind donations allows this program to be possible, as well as individuals – just like you – who support us throughout the year.
- Brush With the Law is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. You will receive a TAX DEDUCTIBLE receipt for your records.
Brush With the Law hopes that you have an interest in becoming a sponsor of our program. Let us assure you and your organization by saying that any and all contributions will be used for the sole purpose of expanding our reach. Whether it be for more community projects or education for those society has cast aside, your donation is going to make a difference.
TRUST in the power of giving.