Sponsorship is not just a form of donation; it is a give and take relationship, not solely based on money.
The funds we receive from our sponsors go towards many different items that are much needed for our program, such as:
- art supplies
- composition books for writing and drawing ideas and thoughts
- paints and materials for murals
- holiday bags for the children of parents who face incarceration
- printing of papers for homework assignments and readings
- framing of artwork for exhibition purposes
- refreshments and snacks
- on top of many other noteworthy endeavors!
Through this program we hope to provide the means to people who never typically receive kindness and generosity. Because without showing someone a more positive way, how can we expect change?
Brush With the Law hopes that you have an interest in becoming a sponsor of our program. Let us assure you and your organization by saying that any and all contributions will be used for the sole purpose of expanding our reach. Whether it be for more community projects or education for those who society has cast aside, your donation is going to make a difference.
As we continue our program we also appreciate and thank all of our sponsors. Each organization’s kind donations allows this program to be possible.
Brush With the Law is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. You will receive a TAX DEDUCTIBLE receipt for your records.
TRUST in the power of giving.